50 years ago Alvin Toffler warned us about Future Shock, a time when “too much change in too short a period of time” would leave us overwhelmed, disconnected, and suffering from shattering stress and disorientation. Just 20 years ago, Future of Work Global Thought Leader warned us about the Perfect Labor Storm. Now here we are – technology is blurring the lines between science fiction and reality. The tsunami of change facing HR can be paralyzing. How prepared are you and your employees to work with and supervise an algorithm, to manage a hybrid workforce, to recruit and retain employees in a gig economy?
What Participants will Learn
- Why disruption and uncertainty is the new normal
- How the lines between science fiction and reality have blurred
- Why conventional strategies to access talent and workforce planning will fail
- What business, schools, and communities must do to adapt to an era of never-normal
- How to challenge widely held assumptions and spark pivotal conversations